News from one of your Doctors- Dr Danson (Jan 2018)
Every five years all Doctors undergo tests to check that they are good enough to continue working as a doctor.
As part of this exercise patients were given questionnaires and here's some of your feedback relating to Dr Danson....
- "He is great person and great doctor. "
- "Very happy with Dr Danson he's very good at been a Dr has only DR I can actualy talk to & feel confident in."
- "A brilliant doctor and a pleasure to have him as my GP."
- "Excellent professional."
- "Dr Danson is a kind and friendly Doctor - Good listener and has the ability to put you at ease. I have 100% faith and trust in him. "
- "Very helpful."
- "Would not change Doctor or Nurse."
- "Very good Dr."
- "Dr Danson and all the staff at the health centre are most accommodating. Thankyou all very much. You are all appreciated. "
- "Friendly & genuinely cares. "
- "Very happy with consultation with Dr Danson. "
- "Allways happy with doctors advice and care received. Appointments on time and thorough assessment received. "
- "This doctor is the best doctor I know and had wouldn't change him for anything. "
- "I've been seeing Dr Danson for a number of years and have always been happy with my treatment. I've been with the practice for about 25 years + and have never felt the need to move elsewhere. "
- "Everything to my mind is satisfactory. "
- "Doctor Danson is a lovely person who treats you with respect and kindness and does his best to help you. "
- "Excellent service. "
Excellent feedback I am sure you will agree........
NHS England require that the net earnings of GPs engaged in the practice is publicised and the required disclosure is shown below. However, it should be noted that the prescribed method for calculating earnings is potentially misleading because it takes no account of how much time GPs spend working in the practice and it should not be used to form any judgement about GP earnings nor to make any comparison with any other practice.
All GP practices are required to declare the mean earnings (e.g. average pay) for GPs working to deliver NHS services to patients at each practice.
The average pay for GPs working in Danson Family Practice in the last financial year was
£107,518.00 before tax and National Insurance. This is for 2 full time GPs who worked in the practice for more than six months.
|Mrs Saleema Simmons (f)|
Advanced Nurse Practitioner
The Advanced Nurse Practitioner (ANPm ) is able to deal with many problems, Saleema can assess, diagnose, order investigations, make referrals and prescribe medication. She can review the following illnesses / symptoms.
*Sore throats * Ongoing coughs & colds *Ears: Pain/discharge/dullness of hearing *Nose: Sinusitis/facial pain/blocked/congested/catarrh * Eyes: Conjunctivitis *Exacerbations of COPD * Skin infections / Impetigo * Skin rashes *Urine infections *Thrush / Discharges * Emergency Contraception *Abdominal pain / Diarrhoea / Vomiting *Haemorrhoids *Muscular skeletal pain *</s
|Mrs Elizabeth Smith (f)|
|Mrs Sarah Danson (f)|
RGN Diploma in Nursing
The Lead Practice Nurse has several clinics per week. Chronic Disease Management Clinics are held weekly, e.g. Diabetes, Asthma ( the lead asthma GP includes Dr Mubarik & Dr Danson), Coronary Heart Disease, Hypertension, Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease, arthritis and learning disability.
The nurse also does Cervical Smears, Contraception Advice, Smoking Cessation (Stop smoking services) and Travel Vaccination.
|Mrs Kauval Haque (f)|
Kauval is qualified to provide the following:-
Blood pressure checks
New patient checks
NHS Health Checks
Assists in baby clinic