News from one of your Doctors- Dr Danson (Jan 2018)
Every five years all Doctors undergo tests to check that they are good enough to continue working as a doctor.
As part of this exercise patients were given questionnaires and here's some of your feedback relating to Dr Danson....
- "He is great person and great doctor. "
- "Very happy with Dr Danson he's very good at been a Dr has only DR I can actualy talk to & feel confident in."
- "A brilliant doctor and a pleasure to have him as my GP."
- "Excellent professional."
- "Dr Danson is a kind and friendly Doctor - Good listener and has the ability to put you at ease. I have 100% faith and trust in him. "
- "Very helpful."
- "Would not change Doctor or Nurse."
- "Very good Dr."
- "Dr Danson and all the staff at the health centre are most accommodating. Thankyou all very much. You are all appreciated. "
- "Friendly & genuinely cares. "
- "Very happy with consultation with Dr Danson. "
- "Allways happy with doctors advice and care received. Appointments on time and thorough assessment received. "
- "This doctor is the best doctor I know and had wouldn't change him for anything. "
- "I've been seeing Dr Danson for a number of years and have always been happy with my treatment. I've been with the practice for about 25 years + and have never felt the need to move elsewhere. "
- "Everything to my mind is satisfactory. "
- "Doctor Danson is a lovely person who treats you with respect and kindness and does his best to help you. "
- "Excellent service. "
Excellent feedback I am sure you will agree........
NHS England require that the net earnings of GPs engaged in the practice is publicised and the required disclosure is shown below. However, it should be noted that the prescribed method for calculating earnings is potentially misleading because it takes no account of how much time GPs spend working in the practice and it should not be used to form any judgement about GP earnings nor to make any comparison with any other practice.
All GP practices are required to declare the mean earnings (e.g. average pay) for GPs working to deliver NHS services to patients at each practice.
The average pay for GPs working in Danson Family Practice in the last financial year was
£107,518.00 before tax and National Insurance. This is for 2 full time GPs who worked in the practice for more than six months.
|Ms Lisa Rylands (f)|
The practice manager is involved in managing all of the business aspects of the practice such as making sure that the right systems are in place to provide a high quality of patient care, human resources, finance, patient safety, premises and equipment and information technology. The practice manager supports the GPs and other medical professionals with delivering patient services and also helps to develop extended services to enhance patient care.
If you have any issues you would like to discuss with Lisa please contact the surgery on 0161 484 1484 or email the surgery on email@example.com
|Reception Team : Wendie, Sandra, Jenna, Farhana, Diane and Reshma|
Reception team staff are Wendie, Sandra, Jenna, Farhana, Diane, Alicja and Reshma. Receptionists provide an important link for patients with the practice and are your initial contact point for general enquiries. They can provide basic information on services and results and direct you to the right person depending on your health issue or query. Receptionists make most of the patient appointments with the GPs and nurses. They also perform other important tasks such as raising repeat prescriptions requests and dealing with prescription enquiries, dealing with financial claims and with patient records and carrying out searches and practice audits.